Final Task: Responding to Critiques
The first thing I did was implement the color grading that was suggested. I really think this made some of the scenes pop out a lot more. By adding the color grading it also made our quality look better. It overall gave the sequence a much more professional view. Additionally, I changed the fonts. We scrapped the original font and color. With the new fonts I also think it once again made it feel more professional. It just makes the entire video look a lot more visually pleasing. It really makes it fit more in that thriller genre. I also switched around the scene of the bed to make it focus on that made empty bed aspect more. This was difficult, because there was a very short time frame that I could include that scene in. But I think by changing it as best as I could it really helped to carry across that storyline.
Other then that, there were certain aspects of the review that we could not review. One of those being including the stalker in the beginning of the video. That actually was going to be our original plan to have the stalker looming in the background throughout the video. But, since we've already filmed all of our shots it would be too late to reshoot it. Additionally, it's the same problem with the critique of looking for the necklace before it's brought up. It just wouldn't be possible with the groups schedule for us to reshoot these scenes. I think even with them in the video like this, it doesn't really affect the final outcome to much.
Comments
Post a Comment