This is my group's finished Final Task Project. I am so excited about how it turned out. This project was both so fun to work on and incredibly rewarding.
This is my groups final product for the music video. For the project, I worked as the editor. I helped to decide what scenes should be used when. I also got to have a lot of creative input with how the final version would end up looking. I also acted a lot for the project. I think that my editing skills have definitely improved because of the time we spent on the project. I do think that my group could have worked better on their communication, but I still think that the project has turned out really well. I am really proud of all of the camera angles we used to create this video. There were many mise en sc èn e elements used throughout our video that we put a lot of detail into. Overall, I am really happy with what we have created, and I think this group got a lot of good work done together. I can't wait for the next project!
This was my groups first project so far. I am really proud of the work we did on this. I think we could have improved on some of the lighting on the clips, but I am really impressed with how our production skills improved. I am very proud of the editing I did on this project and I think that in the future I will be able to make some really cool projects with the skills I’ve learned.
Comments
Post a Comment