Intro Blog - Final Task

     Hi, my name is Ava Cottrell! I am very excited to do the music video project this year. I am 15 years old and turn 16 in November. I have a few different hobbies, but my favorites are reading, painting, playing video games, or watching movies. My favorite movies are Howl's Moving Castle, Little Miss Sunshine, and Pride and Prejudice. I would say I have a favorite book, but I always find it hard to pick. I find that whenever I finish a new book it always ends up becoming my current favorite. I have 3 cats at home, their names are Chloe, Phoebe, and Kourtney. I usually spend my weekends with my friends or sleeping at home watching TV. My favorite TV show right now is probably Yellowjackets or The Good Place. My favorite food is strawberry cheesecake. I think my favorite place to eat out right now is Panera Bread. I am not really a good cook usually, but I can bake pretty well! I bake a lot of cookies at home usually. I am in the schools Astronomy club with my friends this year. I am the secretary for the club and it's pretty fun so far! I also love going out to see different plays and shows with my mom. My favorite play that I've ever seen is probably Phantom of the Opera. I also love listening to music. My favorite artists are probably Hole or Lana Del Rey.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Video

Commercial Blog