Group Blog

    The people I am going to work with for the music video are Ameerah Higgins-Akhtar, Lily Ripepi, and Rafidah Iqbal! I am so excited to make this music video with them because I consider these people to be some of my closest friends. Lily and Rafidah are people I’ve known since middle school, and Ameerah and I have been friends since the beginning of ninth grade, and we are all very good friends. I think I will be able to be very productive with them since I know these girls are very academic focused. One of the things I love the most about my group members is their creativity and their commitment to their academics. These girls always inspire me to be focused and on top of my assignments. I also know for a fact that working with them will make the four of us come up with some great ideas for the music video! Lily is especially creative, whenever she shows me any new drawings or ideas she has, I am always impressed. I think that will translate very well to the commercial because it’ll give us unique and fresh ideas. Ameerah is one of the smartest people I know, I am always so awestruck when she talks about the extra classes she takes up and the new books she’s reading. Both Ameerah and Lily are president and vice president of the astronomy club together, and so I know for a fact that they are hard workers. I also know how I work together with the two of them because of that. Rafidah and I are also very close, as the two of us share basically the same sense of humor. I also saw how Rafidah edited her last media studies project on her own and was very impressed, so I think that the two of us will make a great team when it comes to editing this one together!  

    Overall, I chose this group to work on the project with me because of our similar interests and ability to work together productively. Since we have known each other prior i think it will give us an advantage with our communication skills. I know that these girls and I will be able to really come up with some great ideas for the project together. I am extremely confident that we will be able to work in a way to motivate one another. I think that working with them on this project will be a fun and productive time together. I am very confident that we will create something amazing together.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Video

Commercial Blog