Commercial Production Blog - Finishing up the last shots

     Today for our commercial we finished filming the last scenes. This took us about an hour to finish. We also shot some scenes of the refresher using a pan camera movement. We also did multiple close ups of the drink just to get some cool scenes showcasing them. I filmed most of the scenes and had my partner hold most of the drinks. For the scene of us clinking them together we had a friend record us. The scene of us clinking the drinks together starts with a zoom out of the drink and then goes to a medium shot of my friend and I. Lastly, one of my favorite scenes we filmed was a wide shot of my partner and I walking away from the camera with the drinks in the foreground. While we were filming I helped to record some of the scenes of her and help to direct a few of the other ones. I found filming the scenes to be a little more difficult with the lighting today, but the results turned out okay. I am really proud of the scenes we shot so far. I also did some more work on the editing today. I pieced together the scenes and decided which ones were our best takes. I am really happy with how the editing is turning out so far. I think that my group partner and I's vision with the storyboard is really coming to life with it. One of the issues I thought I was gonna have with the editing is trying to match up the scenes to the beat of the background music. I think now that I have played around with the scenes I really got it to sync nicely. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Video

Commercial Blog