Commercial Production Blog - Starting Filming
Today for the commercial Jade and I had filmed the first three scenes. We got the beginning scene of us zooming in on the refresher. I helped to direct this scene by making sure that the shot of the refresher was perfectly centered. I wanted to do this so that the editing would look really good once we were finished shooting it. A lot of our filming was done with future editing decisions in mind. The next scene we shot was of my group partner Jade holding and showing off the refresher. We made sure that the clip was a little longer then needed because we could always trim it down. I think this will make the editing look better with it because I can time it to the music better. This is also the scene that we planned to do a collage effect for when editing, so we made sure to put extra emphasis on the drink. I will create the effect by pasting over multiple images of the refreshers over our original one. The last scene we filmed today was the scene of my partner sipping the refresher. We are gonna use this scene to showcase the taste of the drink. We accomplished this by angling the camera at a low angle and zooming towards her drinking it. For this scene we are gonna include the text "7 flavors" in the background to highlight the amount of refreshers that Dunkin' has to offer. We tried to recreate bright lighting with the setting of our film to get good quality footage of the refreshers. We also created a cute backdrop to make the refreshers stand out more. We chose to film at 6:00 for the best lighting. We also had to cut a lot of our props because of our limited space. Today I also began my work on the editing process. I put the clips of the scene together in my editing program. I also timed them up to match with the beat of the song we chose.
Comments
Post a Comment