Planning Blog

PROPS:

Our main props for this commercial will be the Dunkin' donuts and drinks. The drinks will be coffee and a refresher.

COSTUMES:

Our clothes for the commercial will be casual clothes with brighter colors to try and fit the bright aesthetics of  our commercial. Both my group member and I will be the subjects in the commercial.

SCHEDULE:

On 9/16/2025 my teammate and I conducted research on different commercials

On 9/17/2025 my teammate and I started planning out the details of our commercial.

On 9/18/2025 my teammate and I will create the storyboard for our commercial.

On 9/23/2025 my teammate and I will film and record the shots for our commercial.

On 9/25/2025 my teammate and I will edit our commercial.

LOCATION LIST:

Our filming will take place at one of our houses for the commercial. We would preferably like to do it outside with a summer vibe for the commercial.

BACKUP PLAN:

If the weather is bad we will take the filming inside of a local Dunkin' donuts and try to maintain that bright summer aesthetic that we have planned.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Video

Commercial Blog