Group Blog
The person I want to work with for my project is Jadelyn Hoyte. I am really excited to start this project with her because we've been friends for a while now. She and I get along very well and I feel like are very similar people. She draws and does a lot of art in her free time like I do, so I feel like creatively we could get a lot done together! I always find it inspiring to be around people who are so creative like her, and I hope that that will reflect well in our project. I also really admire Jadelyn's work ethic. She's always able to get her work done and the time that she puts into her AICE classes is encouraging. I think it's very important in group projects to work with someone who reflects your time management skills. By working with Jade, I think that we will both be able to get this project done in a timely manner. I also believe that we will both be able to properly hold eachother accountable for upcoming deadlines and keep everything on track! Since Jadelyn and I also knew eachother previously, we will also probably have better communication skills for the project. She and I already keep in contact to talk about school work often, so this won't be any different. We share the same bus too, so after school we will definetly be able to chat about our ideas for the project. Jadelyn and I also live very close to eachother, so it will be easy to work in person on the project. Like, we live so close I could probably just walk over and work on the project with her whenever.
Overall, I chose Jadelyn to work on the project with me because of our similar interests and ability to work together productively. I know that Jadelyn and I will be able to really come up with some great ideas for the project together. I am extremely confident that we will be able to work in a way to motivate one another. I think that working with Jade on this project will be a fun and productive time together. I am very confident that we will create something amazing together.
Comments
Post a Comment